Sunday, September 11, 2011

if you think i'm crafty...

...then you haven't met my friends.

Here's a little taste of all of the crafty things I received at my bridal shower today. I'll give you three guesses as to the theme :)



My wonderful bridesmaid Brittany made this cute little pencil vase!




And this AMAZING crayon wreath. I simply cannot wait to hang it on my classroom door...which is why it quickly found a home in our office :)



How stinkin' cute is this?! I just can't get over it. Thank you Mrs. Fuchs!



I just love this. My maid of honor is cooler than yours.



Do you see all of this craftiness going on? It's blowing my mind right now! A big thank you to Megan Oh for this awesome frame for my classroom!



PUPPET TREE. I LOVE. That's all I have to say about that. Thank you sweet family!



Had to share this cute little book with my teacher friends. If you haven't read it, buy it. It's adorable. Maegan, you're the best.



Here's a sneak preview. Hilarious.



At the shower, each guest filled out a piece of paper with a date night idea for me and the Dear Fiancé, then I read them aloud. My favorite? "Buy a map of Kansas, throw a dart at it, then drive to wherever it lands and explore for a day." How cute is that?! (Thanks K-dawg). The funniest one? "Nothing beats a trip to McDonalds." My grandma sure is romantic :)

Side note: I managed to drop this jar on my head tonight . You don't want to know.



And last, but definitely not least, are the favors! I love these little magnets made of birch flowers and lace (stay tuned: you will see more of these at the wedding!).



After some lesson planning, the fiancé and I wrapped up the evening with a Friends marathon and some snugs.





It's a pretty lazy night around the Hambley-Gardner household :)

1 comment:

Pre-made blog design © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.